Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I did it!

After about a week of work and some tutorial help from Teacher to the Core, The 3am Teacher, and this YouTube video by Tori from Tori's Teacher Tips, I have created my first "TPT Product"-although I have no plan to actually sell it on TPT--my very own Plan Book!  I actually completed it late last night but didn't post until today.  Since it was completed yesterday, I think it is worthy of a link up with Tara for Made it Monday.

 Here it is.  It fits me, my personality, and I'm going to use all of it!  I plan to have it printed in full color at Staples or Kinko's on thicker paper, not quite cardstock, and keep it in a 3-ring binder.  Unfortunately I have to wait until we return to school to add the finishing touches with my class info, and anything else I need from our new principal such as dates and things.  It includes over 40 unique pages of not only a plan book that fits my schedule (in four colors), a calendar, birthday chart, class list, parent information, a contact log, volunteer information, etc. I can't wait! And boy...did I learn a lot in the process!
Special thanks to:  
for digital papers

for frames

for clip art




No comments:

Post a Comment