Friday, June 23, 2017

Off to a Fresh Start

Hello people in blogland...if you look around a bit, you will see that I'm not a frequent blogger
IN FACT it has been almost a year!!
Well, I finished up another school year and I have already turned over a new leaf!

Let's start with the fact that after 16 years of second grade, I have volunteered (out of necessity, of course) to change grade levels.  Not, by much, mind you...just to third grade, but it is a change just the same.  I personally feel that change is good.  It can renew one's spirit, refresh one's thinking, and force one to venture outside of their box.

And that's what I'm doing!  I won't go into to details regarding how this all came about, but I plan to take you on this wild and crazy journey with me.  Are you ready for a ride?

This summer I plan to share with you my thoughts and progress toward being an AWESOME third grade teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment