Friday, June 22, 2018

Happy Summer! and a Book Study

I've been out for a week now and have spent a lot of time reorganizing things, planning out my summer, and generally relaxing-I've already completed two books for pleasure!

As teachers, though, we are always learning! Each summer I like to choose a book to read for Personal Professional Development. Seems I only write on this blog in the summer, but it keeps my ideas together and maybe someone will join in...  I chose the following book several weeks ago with the plans to improve my guided reading instruction (and consistency)!



The book itself came recommended (among others) in a teacher group on Facebook to the group as a whole.  I looked and looked for a book study, but it seems I missed the boat on that one-people read it a while ago.  So I'm jumping in on the study Crystal and Kristi did last summer on their blog, Teaching Little Miracles. --hope that's ok ladies--  I'll follow their lead, and from the study guide provided by Heinemann, but post my reflections here if you'd like to join me.

Here is my schedule for the summer:

No comments:

Post a Comment