Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Getting close!

Well, it is the end of July and I am quickly running out of summer!  The good news is that I have been productive, the bad news is I still have a LOT to do!  I forgot to post last week so here is what I've achieved recently.

See what others are up to on Tara's Monday Made It blog link.
I know there are lots of teachers out there in LOVE with their Erin Condren, Plum Paper. and other fancy plan books but those just don't work for me.  For years I have been creating my own plan book with the pages and layouts that work just for me.  (I also create my own personal planner.) So with my new grade level and theme, I updated my plan book.  Here is a sneak peek:

I went into my classroom last week and, to my surprise, it was already cleaned!  I wasn't even scheduled until July 24! My daughter and I started organizing my library and moved furniture.  Once that was complete, we planned how my boards will be laid out.  My Carson Dellosa order should arrive any day,  so this week I prepped some of my materials.


I cut the backgrounds for my student work board out of 12x12 scrapbook cardstock, printed and cut out student numbers, and created a new job board.  I also laminated and cut out the task cards for Third Day of Third Grade from Not So Wimpy Teacher.
Also, while on a scrapbook weekend with my girlfirends I used the Cricut to cut out letters for my motivation wall and the words that will go around the speech bubble for a reading board.  This is just a sample of the words I cut. 
The actual bulletin board photos are my Pinterest inspirations and you can click them for more info.  
Finally, I made some little gifts for my new team. (Again on my Scrapbook weekend--good thing my girlfriends are also teachers!)  I just made two sets of simple blank notecards for them and attached these cute tags to the top.  One of them is Vegan so I thought these would little gifts would be just right.  



 Next week I hope to go back in my classroom and get my bulletin boards in order! You'll see those photos next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment