Friday, August 17, 2012

Here we go...

We made it through the first two days!   I love starting mid-week because we I do a lot of talking and getting to know each other activities as well as get an idea of the basic classroom routines.  On Monday we will fall into the required curriculum.  I only have 27 kiddos, 32 is the max.  It still looks like we will reorganize.  :(  I am the winner of the 1/2 combo; probably with an equal split.  Hopefully we'll do that soon!  Based on this group, I have already adjusted my behavior plan after day 1-did I tell you I decided to try a completely new one?  My feet hate wearing shoes (especially new ones) after flip flops and tennis shoes all summer.  I am exhausted! (Funny how starting the year always does that to me)--and we haven't even started the "work".   Good news in the end...I was accepted to my graduate program!! Yay!  It looks like it will be a very busy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment