Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Last Hurrah!

Well, here it is, the last week of summer vacation.  :(  I've read a lot!  My family and I went on a mini-vacation, we knocked out many appointments, I did some scrapbooking, I've done a lot of thinking about my classroom; but I still have a giant "to do list"!  I went into my classroom last week and got some things started but I will be in a least one day this week, we need to finish our Back to School shopping (I have a 5th grader and an 8th grader), and a play with my mom is scheduled, too, but it is the "Last Hurrah".  We report back on the 14th and the first day is the 16th.  It always seems the summer goes so fast.  I am looking forward to a new year, new kiddos, and a fresh start as always...let's see how all of my great plans turn out.  Now, time to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment