Thursday, July 9, 2015

Wednesday Link Up

  


So, I'm a little late to the party, but I thought I'd link up with Katie from Queen of the First Grade Jungle for:

http://queenofthefirstgradejungle.blogspot.com/2015/07/work-it-wednesday-week-4.html
PS Looks like Katie hasn't posted yet...this is last week's link and not an official link-up.  Boo.

 

Week 3  

This is my 3rd week of vacation so Katie and I are not quite in sync.  Although I have not been very good at making progress size-wise, I think I have done a pretty good job becoming more active.  I am active for 50-60 minutes four times a week, which is double what I was doing when school let out in June.

I enjoy Pilates classes, Zumba, weights and cardio at the YMCA, and walking (usually around town at the touristy spots or the beach). Usually one of each per week.
My walk on Monday evening was at beautiful Balboa Park. I was hoping for a sunset shot but the clouds rolled in about an hour before I got there.

I also wear my Fitbit daily but since I have been in my swimsuit lately and it can't get wet, I am down on steps this summer.  I am frustrated with this because although I enjoy lounging around and reading tons over the summer (and jumping in the pool in between) I HAVE been more active.  Also, Pilates and weights don't count as steps--you actually have to be "stepping"!

My goal next week is to tell you all that I have kept better track of my food intake and made a negative weight change.  I am hoping that this link-up will make me more accountable.  I am not competitive so I'm not a big fan of "challenges" but if you want to be a Fitbit friend, I am willing.  :)  Here's to a healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment