Thursday, January 14, 2016

Planner Challenge-Day 13

Today's challenge is a tough one...it is do something for yourself day.  I know that can be harder than it seems, especially with the hustle and bustle of being a parent, spouse, employee, etc.  But you CAN do it!  I was at work pretty late today and I still have work to do (being a teacher and all-there are papers to grade, lessons to plan...I could go on).  Although my time is tight, I took out some of my scrapbooking materials and finished up a few pages that needed a little extra attention--journaling, ribbon, a little something to pull it all together.  I completed four spreads and spent about an hour on them.  Then I ordered more adhesive from eBay and viola!  My favorite spread:
Remember you're welcome to join up at any time.  See the original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment