Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Planner Challenge-Day 6

All righty...today you are to try a new kind of exercise.  Not NEW like something that has rarely been done, but new to YOU-out of your regular routine!  I prefer Pilates, Zumba, walking, and a basic gym workout at the YMCA.  But I want to add something new to the mix.  Once a week I want to be sure I fit in a walk or a HIKE.  Now, I've certainly hiked before but it is on rare occasions.  My goal is twice a month.  There are some nice hikes in my local area, so why not take advantage of them, I say?

This is in the Mission Trails Regional Park (San Diego) and is the Kwaay Paay Trail.  Image from hikingsdcounty.com
 Soooo...this was my plan for the day.  But it POURED last night-flash flood warnings and everything!  Now, you have to remember us Southern California people aren't quite sure what W-A-T-E-R is; let alone what to do when it falls from the sky!!! It is soggy out there, people, I'm talking a great, muddy mess! So, instead, I am going to the Y.  We'll save that hike for when it dries out a bit. Sorry!

See the original challenge here and join us no matter where you start!  #2016PlannerChallenge on Instagram, link, or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment