Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome 2016 & A Challenge

Well, the end of 2015 held many challenges for me and my family and it is time to make a new start! Many people make resolutions for the new year-I look at it as a way to keep improving myself.  (And there's always room for that!) There are several things I want to do to make 2016 the best it can be and what better than a challenge to get a person started and stay on track?  To get started, I want to use my planner to help me stay more organized and make progress toward my goals.  (I'll tell you more about my planner later.) You need to know that I don't take my planner with me everywhere and I use my phone to keep my calendar and track my Fitbit and food/weight goals.  But, who says a girl can't keep a cute planner, use it as a mini creative outlet, and a distraction now and then?

 They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, so... taking inspiration from Dani's blog at Thyme is Honey, I am proposing a similar challenge.  (Original challenge here)  Now, Dani has some great daily pages to keep track of almost everything and you can get them here.  But, I prefer a way that works better for me. Use this calendar to guide you and share your progress.  Feel free to share, save or print as you wish, just join me with your photos to motivate eachother!
Paper from LittleStuff and fonts from GraphicsFromThePond and KevinandAmanda

Check back here for more details and updates or post #2016PlannerChallenge on Instagram.  And don't worry if you don't start on day 1-join us anyway!

PS This challenge will also help me with my goal to blog more often!!  Thanks for helping me out! :)

Here's the Ink Saver for those who'd like to print:


No comments:

Post a Comment