Saturday, January 16, 2016

Planner Challenge-Day 16

Today's challenge is to share a healthy meal.  I found this salad on Pinterest from DamnDelicious a while back and frequently make a quick version of it for my lunches.

Apple Cranberry Pecan Salad 
I like to add a little grilled chicken to make a meal out of it.  I also have extra dressing left in the fridge since I don't like to dress my salads as much as most recipes call for.  In fact, I always order the dressing on the side when at a restaurant.  I like a salad with a little flavor, not a bath!  It has just the right mixture of sweet and tart and the dressing is fabulous!! Give it a try.  I'm sure you'll like it!

I can't wait to see your recipes.  If you'd like to participate in this challenge, there's still time.  See my original post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment