Friday, January 8, 2016

Planner Challenge-Day 8

Today's challenge is to hare a tip on how you stay organized.  This could be anything that helps you and may help someone else, so please-share!  I have 2: I have a routine each evening before I go to bed, I always prepare for the next day what I need to get out the door in the morning.  I set out my clothes, pack my gym bag, prep my lunch so it is quick and easy, pack my school bag, etc.  This helps eliminate the "I forgot to...." in the morning!  I encourage my teens to do the same, but you now, they're teens and I have NO IDEA what I'm talking about!

Another thing I do is color code my planner.  I have these great markers that I use exclusively for my planner (that way they don't get lost/moved).  I <3 them!  Work, family, myself and each of my girls has their own color-that way, I can tell at a glance who is doing what.

See the original Planner Challenge and share your planner by linking a post, commenting, or sharing on Instagram: #2016PlannerChallenge  Join in wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment